Once Upon a Fairy tale: A Collection of 11 Fairy Tale Inspired Romances

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Though some of the stories were interesting like the warlord and the nightingale, There were more misses than hits with some of the stories starting off a little too slow.
Didn't like this very much. Not worth the time. I love retellings but this was not my favorite. Also romance is not usually my thing, but these felt cliche.
This collection had some highs and it had some lows. In fairness, the lows were still entertaining. It went from "wow that's something I never knew i wanted to read, it was really fun" to "silly brain candy".
I"ll certainly never look at fairy tales quite the same way ever again. Some of the "tales" were much better than others but overall a solid 3.5 stars.
This collection was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed every single story and all the romance was amazing! Highly recommend!
This was difficult to review since each story was so different. I loved some, while some, not so much. It was an enjoyable read and I recommend giving it a try!

Thank you to NetGalley for my copy in exchange for an honest review.
I really enjoyed reading this book.The fairy tales were awesome and I loved the collection.The characters are believable and amazing.
Um livro muito interessante e me fez virar as páginas com uma grande velocidade; Me entreteve e foi um ótimo passatempo, além de uma leitura agradável.
This was a great book and I really enjoyed the different examples of writing style.  Every story in the collection was fascinating to read and the plot twists were so varied from the traditional simple fairy tales it was a refreshing read.
I love fairy tales. So when I saw this collection I had to read it. I like this type of format. Multiple stories in one book.. It makes the reading faster but you still have good quality literature.
You think you know these fairy tales, but take a look again. These versions are steamier, twisted and can make you giddy to see what happens next.

I really enjoyed the different spins on the stories and not all the stories are the usual Disney kind of story like Cinderella.
This is such a collection of stories. I really enjoyed it and connected with some of the characters.
These are some of my guilty pleasure books. I enjoyed them so much. Romances and fairy tales. Yes please. Thank you for letting me review this!
Great read, well written with a great plot and characters. I was engrossed from start to finish with each story. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from Netgalley.
You will never look at fairy tales the same way again.  I think one my favorites was the take on Little Red Riding Hood. If you like Fairy Tales , you have to read this book and believe in them as well. Great book, great authors. I received this book from Net Galley for a honest review and no compensation otherwise.
Highly enjoyable. So many great stories, loved all of them. Recommend this to everyone who likes either fairy tales or romance novels- or both!
Who doesn't love fairy tales? These give a great spin on the originals and help you call in love again with them.
What an incredible collection of fairytales. I adored some of them. Here are the ones that I particularly liked, though they were all decent and well-written:

"The Warlord and the Nightingale"

Loved, loved this one. I'm a huge fan of Jeannie Lin and it was such a nice change from a traditional European fairytale to a Japanese retelling. It had a very steampunk vibe, which I enjoyed. The heroine was incredibly fearless toward the end.

“A Happily Ever After Of Her Own”

This story is adorable, It is a loving parody of all the fairytales, and the heroine is "on trial" for accidentally sending Belle/Beauty to the real world. Of course, she ends up falling in love with the Beast while they try to find her...

"What Big Teeth You Have"

This was a very PNR retelling of Red Riding Rood, complete with vampires. I kinda loved that the main couple was already married and this almost felt like a marriage-in-trouble story.

I received a free copy of this book on NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
This was a pretty mixed bag of stories? None of them really stood out to me, which was unfortunate, considering how much I love fairytales and romance.