Cover Image: Manga Classics: Pride and Prejudice

Manga Classics: Pride and Prejudice

I liked it. These types of mangas interest me. Although I did not download it, I did read a physical copy. The only drawback for me is the format. It can be a bit jarring switching from a regular book to manga.
This was very fun and made reading about a classic much more engaging. I would really recommend these to younger people who may be in school to better understand what is happening in these older classics.
Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book. I love the manga aspect of this story. The illustrations are beautiful and I never get tired of reading this story. I need this book in a physical format.
One of my favorite books in a beautiful manga format. My soul is giddy. It was interesting seeing a a long classic in such a form, but I firmly believe that it will be great for reluctant readers. I plan to share copies with my students.
I think it is such a great and wonderful idea to adapt well-known and loved classics to mangas. It is almost like these stories are getting a second life but in a different format which makes it even more exciting especially for readers who wouldn't normally read a classic.
This was such an interesting idea! I always have problems reading classics but as I adore manga I thought I'd give this a try. The story was pretty similar to the original but it got to the point as manga tends to do and it didn't get boring like normal classics. I would love to read more of these in the future
I think any way that classics can become more accessible to the reader is wonderful. Graphic novels/manga are a great method to increase readership with approachable images that speed reading along. I thought the manga hit the major points of the book and did a good job with the artwork.
I enjoyed this for what it was, I'm not the biggest pride and prejudice fan of the book but that's probably because my mom played the movie and the BBC adaptions so I knew it from them instead by reading it. So by the time I got around to reading it, it was too late. I appreciate this a lot though.
This is a great way to get people interested in a great Classic that they might not otherwise consume.
As a massive Pride and Prejudice fan, I enjoyed this manga but definitely prefer the original book. Thanks for allowing me the chance to check out this book!
Absolutely fantastic book and the art is amazing. This is one of my favorite books by Jane Austen and the art on this makes it that much better!
A wonderful adaptation of Pride and Prejudice in a way that readers who don't enjoy classic will actually like. It was like revisiting an old friend in a different way.
amazing drawings! It's an easy read and very similar to the book and how I imagined things to look like
So pretty! It's beautiful as every book in this series!
I love the mangda styled classics, it might bother some people, as more emotions are showed (not just described) but I think that it's refreshing (especially if you know the original)
This was a quick, fun read of my absolute favourite classic book. While notably simplified to fit the medium of manga and the young demographic it was aimed at, I still really enjoyed it and found myself laughing at some of the antics the characters got up to. I also enjoyed the lovely artwork that accompanied the tale.
This was a cute and quick read. I've always loved this story and I really liked how it was translated into a manga. It was pretty accurate even without all the details of the book (of course) and the drawings were very pretty.
I loved the images in this book!  It would be a great way to introduce students to the story.
ICONIC. It was fun to discover this story in a new way.
Cute art. Great as an introduction to a classic that others may not have read, but it offers nothing new or interesting if you're familiar with the story. Good for kids.
Pride and Prejudice is one of my favourite books of all time. I also enjoy reading mangas so I had a wonderful time reading this Pride and Prejudice manga. The illustrations were pretty and  the dialogues were easy to follow.
Such a creative idea. A classic and manga! Love the combination :)