Cover Image: Everything You Need to Ace American History in One Big Fat Notebook

Everything You Need to Ace American History in One Big Fat Notebook

Excellent material to help any student!  HIGHLY recommend, not just for test study - it's great for any time a student needs clarification on any topic in the course!
I would totally recommend this as a supplemental for kids learning American history in school. After reading this book and seeing the way they laid it all out, I was wishing I’d had this when I was going through this back in grade school.

Rating 5 out of 5
Read@Book

Netgalley ARC
Crammed full of useful information and fun facts.
Definitely a book I'd highly recommend for all ages - 5 stars from me
Everything You Need to Ace American History in One Big Fat Notebook is a genius, fun approach to studying history. Full of facts, vocabulary, events, timelines, interesting details and self-quizzes, this book is a colorful collection of information for students learning American History.
I was so impressed with this title I sought out and purchased others in the series as well. These books are really clever and a high quality design. I would have loved learning with these books and I'm happy to include them among our favorite homeschool resources.