Penguin Random House Excerpt Sampler Spring 2016

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

I love these samplers and how great they are for readers looking for new authors and some good underrated books. I didn't find anything that I wanted to continue reading but I love the idea of these and will continue to request.
Thank you so much for providing this excellent sampler! Such a great resource for choosing books to review!
So excited to read excerpts of these fine literary reads ... it helps in picking my next TBRs, but in some ways it makes the choices more challenging because all of the titles are excellent!

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for making available the Penguin Random House Excerpt Sampler Spring 2016.
Samplers are so helpful to prioritize what new books to read next. This way I can spend time with books I already know I can really dive into!
I really enjoyed the excerpts from this sampler, so I am excited for the featured titles to hit the shelves! :)
Another sampler containing great excerpts with something here for everyone. My TBR pile is growing again thanks to this - which is brilliant. Thank you for the chance to read a few chapters of each book, it is really helpful for us book geeks.
These publisher's samplers are extremely helpful with snippets of a good variety of upcoming titles. Thank you for these sneak peeks!
Needs to be in a kindle format for me.  Apologies didn't realise it was not.
Excellent titles! I love these samplers. I'm always finding great books that weren't yet on my radar.
Amazing excerpt, added the books to my TBR can't wait to get my hands on them
I definitely enjoyed the excerpts in this sampler. I look forward to finding the featured titles in my local bookstores!
Absolutely cannot wait to check out the full version of these novels! Excellent titles.
This was helpful. The excerpts enabled me to narrow down stock choices when ordering.
I really enjoyed the excerpts in this sampler. I look forward to finding some of the featured titles in my local bookstore(s).