Cover Image: Penguin Random House Excerpt Sampler Spring 2016

Penguin Random House Excerpt Sampler Spring 2016

5 stars.

This sampler of of Spring 2016 reads was an excellent collection of novels.

If you are looking to read a little bit of a book before making a purchase, I highly recommend taking a look at these.
I received a complimentary review copy of the Penguin Random House Excerpt Sampler (Spring 2016) from NetGalley.

This sampler includes extended previews of 7 novels. I really enjoyed being able to preview enough of the book to know whether I'd be interested enough to read the whole thing. Each excerpt starts with a page showing the book cover, publication date, plot description, and titles of some similar-interest books to give readers some tips on whether they'd enjoy this book.
I always appreciate the opportunity to read excerpts as it's the perfect opportunity for readers to find new books to buy that will be perfect for them. And Penguin Spring 2016 Samplers are no exceptions and as I'm big fan of mystery books I managed to find here a few excellent titles, especially The Travelers kept me interested.
I love these collections! They always get me excited about reading, and are perfect if I'm in a lull between books and can't figure out what to read next. This was enjoyable, and I look forward to checking out many of these from my library.
I am a huge fan  of samplers! For this one, I am only familiar with one title (The Travelers), so I am looking forward to embarking on the discovery of titles and authors that weren't yet on my radar.
Thank you for this sampler! Many of these books look interesting and I've put several of these novels on my tbr/interest list.
I appreciate the opportunity to read excerpts from popular, cutting edge authors to allow me to familiarize myself with them and their work in a short period of time.
Thank you for this interesting and varied sampler. I love ear-marking books for review and Smoke sounds particularly interesting.
I love these samplers and how great they are for readers looking for new authors and some good underrated books. I didn't find anything that I wanted to continue reading but I love the idea of these and will continue to request.
Thank you so much for providing this excellent sampler! Such a great resource for choosing books to review!
So excited to read excerpts of these fine literary reads ... it helps in picking my next TBRs, but in some ways it makes the choices more challenging because all of the titles are excellent!

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for making available the Penguin Random House Excerpt Sampler Spring 2016.
Samplers are so helpful to prioritize what new books to read next. This way I can spend time with books I already know I can really dive into!
I really enjoyed the excerpts from this sampler, so I am excited for the featured titles to hit the shelves! :)
Another sampler containing great excerpts with something here for everyone. My TBR pile is growing again thanks to this - which is brilliant. Thank you for the chance to read a few chapters of each book, it is really helpful for us book geeks.
These publisher's samplers are extremely helpful with snippets of a good variety of upcoming titles. Thank you for these sneak peeks!
Needs to be in a kindle format for me.  Apologies didn't realise it was not.
Excellent titles! I love these samplers. I'm always finding great books that weren't yet on my radar.
Amazing excerpt, added the books to my TBR can't wait to get my hands on them
I definitely enjoyed the excerpts in this sampler. I look forward to finding the featured titles in my local bookstores!
Absolutely cannot wait to check out the full version of these novels! Excellent titles.