Cover Image: Plain Brown Wrapper

Plain Brown Wrapper

This fun read made me chuckle quite a few times

I didnt think I would enjoy it as much as I did but the author managed to write about Politics with a very blasphemous and intriguing insight

I would love to see this as a movie and found myself wondering which actors I would star in the roles.

It is filled with drama and suspense and with sme twists it just about ticked all the boxes.
Ok, this one made me laugh a lot! It is filled with humour, suspence and spiciness. It is so entertaining that it screams to be made into a movie! I loved the amount of information I was given as a reader. It was just right, not overly complicating the story and giving mee a clear enough image of what kind of characters I am dealing with.

It definitely is a page-turner and the suspence is build just right, as it accumulates one follows how the characters develop with it until all the problems are solved. I great thriller. Lynch has crafted a diverse group of individuals, and each of them has an agenda that is logical and meaningful. Allison and her dream of becoming a lawyer while trying to support her brother and his ill son was one of the most gripping plots of the story. She makes a couple of decisions that may not seem logical to readers, but the decisions fit when someone is put into an illogical situation, as she is.

What loved the most is the twists. Althoug, some of them were kind of obvious they came in waves, keeping you constantly on the look for the next chapter. I read it in one breath!

I'm looking forward to reading whatever Greg Lynch comes up with next-- I think he will prove to be to Texas what Carl Hiaasen is to Florida. Lynch includes lots of little winks and "inside jokes" for readers familiar with the Dallas area, though any reader could find it relatable. An excellent summer read!!!