Cover Image: See Your Way to Mindfulness

See Your Way to Mindfulness

Some nice quotes and images but not what I was expecting. If you collect mindfulness books, you might add this to your collection but it’s not essential.
This is a thoughtful and insightful book. Simply stated but very powerful words.  A book you will revisit again and again.  Would make a great gift as well.
Simple ways to change your view.  Change your view, change your life.  Change your life, See Your Way to Mindfulness!

David Schiller gives 26 exercises to try.  These exercises are to help us gain mindfulness of the things around us.  When we have mindfulness, we can fell a sense of peace and gratitude.  Within these exercises, wonderfully beautiful pictures are matched to equally amazing quotes!

I feel that if I would have actually used the book and tried the exercises, I would have liked it much better than I did.  Just reading it to read it, doesn't do this book justice!

A special thank you to Workman Publishing Company and NetGalley for the free digital ARC to be able to give my most honest opinion of the book!