Flirting with Danger

Pub Date 02 Oct 2015 | Archive Date 27 Jan 2017

As a repossession specialist, Gavin Sykes has the means to legally and morally do what he does best–take things that aren't his. He thrives on repossessing high-end merchandise, hoping to atone for his shadowy past. But, even with all his experience, he never could have anticipated the future that awaits him.

When Sabrina Grady is hired to expedite the repossession process, she finally has the means to fulfill a promise she made long ago. New to the trade, what she lacks in experience she more than makes up for with courage, determination, and sheer willpower. While she expects Gavin to be a fierce competitor, she never could have anticipated his unwavering resolve or his intense desire to protect her.

Caught in a game of cat-and-mouse, Gavin and Sabrina must choose between seeking the thrill of the chase and seeking each other.

A Note From the Publisher

Christian contemporary romantic suspense.

Christian contemporary romantic suspense.

EDITION Ebook

was an ok read struggled to get into it but that might just be me its worth a try

Overall I liked this book, but I wasn't always feeling on board with some of the characters and their feelings. I don't know if I really liked the story line and that influenced me in whether or not to fully dive into the story.

Action packed and full of drama. Enjoyed the back and forth between the characters as they attempt to join forces in the high end repo world. This was my first book from this author and I found the writing enjoyable and a good book to sit outside in the sun and relax and read.