Ocean of Self

An ocean diver explores the nature of consciousness

Pub Date 23 Jan 2017 | Archive Date 03 Aug 2017
Self-Published, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Mark Spencer explores the nature of consciousness and spirituality from the point of view of an ocean diver who regularly experiences the silent realms of his own awareness through the practice of meditation. Ocean and diving themes provide metaphors for exploring the notion of a universal ocean of consciousness which underlies and gives rise to our individual waves of consciousness. This one ‘ocean of consciousness’ is proposed to be the ‘unified field’ originally hypothesized by Albert Einstein – a field now supported by the mathematics of superstring theory. Part autobiography, part science and part philosophy, this is an uplifting book that conveys the major themes of unity and empowerment.  Becoming a diver in our own ocean of consciousness has significant benefits for our physical and mental health and our spiritual development. The book also offers a practical solution to world peace and harmony.

A Note From the Publisher

Ken Eastwood (editor) Clare Das Neves (front cover design and graphic artwork) Jim Tsinganos (illustrator) Hard-copy printed book planned for mid-2017; anticipated format 8’ x 10” portrait with 128 gsm (about 90 lbs) glossy art paper.

Marketing Plan

Marketing plan in development. Planned YouTube author discussion about book expected to run for about 3 minutes. Website/Facebook and other social media will keep readers apprised of developments. Talks and presentations where and when possible.

EDITION Ebook

Beautiful, unique and fabulous. This book is a must read for every one. I loved it and would recommend it to everyone. . You emerge better for reading it.

A very unique read. Comparing spirituality to the ocean really made me rethink certain aspects of my life. I would definitely recommend it.