A Simplified Life
Tactical Tools for Intentional Living
by Emily Ley
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 21 Nov 2017 | Archive Date 26 Feb 2021
Thomas Nelson: GIFT, Thomas Nelson
Do you want to simplify the demands on your time, energy, and resources? Do you have complicated responsibilities, overwhelming to-do lists, and endless clutter leaving you feeling overwhelmed? What if you could clear the clutter once and for all? Bestselling author and entrepreneur Emily Ley can help you make space for what matters most.
In A Simplified Life, you'll find:
- Emily's realistic strategies, achievable systems, and methods for permanently clearing the clutter, organizing your priorities, and living intentionally
- 10 key focus areas--from your home and meal planning, to style and finances, parenting, faith life, and more
- Tactical tools to help you with your family, increased work demands, and daily household routines
- Gorgeous photography, a ribbon marker, and meaningful quote callouts
A Simplified Life is for:
- Mothers wanting to create a more intentional lifestyle by reducing clutter
- Anyone struggling with organizing schedules and keeping up with multiple to-do lists
- Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, birthdays, and holiday gifts