Fun with Fidget Spinners

50 Super Cool Tricks and Activities

Pub Date 01 Jul 2017 | Archive Date 26 Sep 2017

You’ll soar to new levels of fidget skill with amazing spinner stunts and games from GeekBite host David King. Impress your friends with professional moves like the hot potato, the no-looker, the hat trick, the high toss, the nose spinner and more!

Check out today’s most popular spinners and learn how to care for and customize your own collection. Discover why fidgeting is actually good for you and the cool science behind it. Embrace the fidget spinning lifestyle as you track your progress and tricks in a handy workbook.

Advance Praise

I am so Mom of the Year for getting this book for my kiddos! Thanks to Fox Chapel Publishing for sending a copy for a review. All kids are nuts for fidget spinners, and this book is a way of breathing new life into the obsession--and getting more use out of the pile of them your kids have accumulated! Grab a copy now, and thank me later ;)

My kids love fidget spinners, so naturally I was interested in this book! It did not disappoint! They love trying out the tricks and also reading the funny commentary out loud. If you're looking for some good fun, all you need are a few fidget spinners, this book, and some great company! Highly recommended!

We received a complimentary book in exchange to review it. I have to admit that I would love to see a lot of the tricks, especially the advance ones, in real life being performed. I think it would be pretty neat to see. This book contains tricks for the beginner to the advanced (who knew). The book, though smaller in page length, has a lot of great information as well as how to's. There is even tips on cleaning the fidget spinners. If you know of a fidget spinner fan, this would be a nice resource for them to have.

ISBN 9781497203778
PRICE A$9.99 (AUD)

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Wicked book. My son loved it. he is fidget spinner daft. We enjoyed going through the book together. I will be looking out for this book to buy