The Slime Book
All You Need to Know to Make the Perfect Slime
Pub Date 05 Dec 2017
Includes more than 30 borax-free, simple, safe, homemade slime recipes—from basic slime to edible, textured, glow-in-the-dark, and color-changing slime.
Kids will be mesmerized and "slimerized" by the book's gloopy, gooey, colorful slime recipes. The easy-to-follow recipes all use inexpensive, accessible, and safe everyday products.
Create monster slime with googly eyes, prepare for an eruption with volcanic slime, or tuck in to yummy edible chocolate slime. All the projects are shown with clear step-by-step images and a vibrant picture of the final slimy stuff. The science behind each slime creation is explained through fact boxes.
Recipes include cornstarch-and-water slime, fluffy slime made of shaving cream, gloopy slime created from shampoo and toothpaste, stretchy slime containing PVA glue, edible slime made with marshmallows, glitter slime, sand slime, magnetic slime… and more.• Making slime is currently one of the most popular trends for children, with some homemade slime videos reaching 30 million views.
• With 30 recipes, it includes more variations than any slime book available.
• All recipes use safe, readily available ingredients.
• Science information boxes keep an educational element to the book without detracting from the fun.
• Ideal for children ages 5–9 who are new to the slime trend or who are already obsessed with slime and looking for new, funky recipes.
• Parents looking for a slime or activity book will like the safe, easily accessible ingredients and knowing that their child can play safely.