Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #AtinyPieceOfSomethingGreater #NetGalley
Reid Watsford has a lot of secrets and a past he can’t quite escape. While staying at his grandmother’s condo in Key Largo, he signs up for introductory dive classes, where he meets Joaquim Oliveira, a Brazilian dive instructor with wanderlust. Driven by an instant, magnetic pull, what could have been just a hookup quickly deepens. As their relationship evolves, they must learn to navigate the challenges of Reid’s mental illness—on their own and with each other.
From the author of Idlewild (Kirkus Best Books, 2016) and What It Takes (PW Star), an authentic and hopeful own voices story about finding love while struggling with mental illness.
A Note From the Publisher
* National publicity campaign
* Online blogs
* Direct marketing to independent booksellers
* Multi-platform e-book sales
* Publisher promotion at conventions and book festivals
* Select author appearances
* Cross-promotion with author website (judesierra.com)
* Social networking campaign, including tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms
* Online reader's guide for book clubs