Prophecy's Queen

Pub Date 28 Apr 2015 | Archive Date 14 Mar 2018

Talking about this book? Use #ProphecysQueen #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In this prequel to the epic fantasy series The Triadine Saga, we follow the Elven Princess Rozlynn as she struggles with her role in The Prophecy and what she must do to keep the world from falling into darkness.

This is a story of love and conflict, personal growth, and freedom to choose your own destiny. The world of Elves, Dwarves, and humans, is inexorably tied to magic, wizards, and dragons, as the battle of good versus evil, light versus darkness, wages on.

Will Rozlynn make the sacrifices and the choices necessary to ensure that The Prophecy stays on the right path? Will her sister, the Elven Queen, prevent her from making her own choice? Will Rozlynn's love for an Elven Hunter betray her and lead her astray?

Join us and find out this and much more, in Prophecy's Queen.

Advance Praise

EDITION Ebook

Average rating from 1 member

Finished reading #ProphecysQueen by Timothy Bond, a good short intro to the The Triadine Saga series. Enjoyed the build up of the characters. https://twitter.com/nemo56234/status/964585538467573760

This was an interesting start to a series and it made me look forward to more in The Triadine Saga. The characters in this prequel were great and I really enjoyed reading this.