Accounting QuickStart Guide
The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Real-World Financial & Managerial Accounting for Students, Small Business Owners, and Finance Professionals
by Josh Bauerle, CPA
Pub Date 13 Aug 2018
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #AccountingQuickStartGuide #NetGalley
This is the revolutionary book that expertly simplifies accounting fundamentals. It’s an invaluable resource for accounting students,business owners, bookkeepers, and other finance and recordkeeping professionals worldwide!
Whether you are a business owner looking to boost your bottom line or an accounting student looking to boost your grade, this book will prove indispensable on your journey.
The Accounting QuickStart Guide simplifies the core principles of accounting in a way that eludes most accounting professors. Key concepts are introduced alongside an abundance of entertaining and clarifying examples, providing fast and effective mastery of the material.
Business decision-makers and accounting students alike appreciate the practical, real-world approach Josh takes to the subject.
ADVERTISING & MARKETING:
»» Online Advertising:
• Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Quora)
• Goodreads Advertising
• Shelf Awareness Advertising
• Amazon Advertising (Amazon Marketing Services - .com, .ca, .co, .uk)
• BookBub (Featured Deal, Partner e-mail Ads)
• Groupon Promotion
• E-mail Marketing to ClydeBank Media List (2,500+ subscribers)
• Series of blog posts promoting title (10 + posts)
»» Advance Review Copy Distribution:
• Review Copies Provided to Prominent Bloggers and Online Influencers
• LibraryThing Early Reviewer Program
• Goodreads Giveway
• Amazon Giveaway
• NetGalley Reviews
• Edelweiss Plus Digital Review Copies
• ClydeBank Media Advanced Review Copy List
»» Publication Reviews:
• Publisher’s Weekly – PW Select
• School Library Journal
• Library Journal
• Foreword Reviews
• IBPA Media Outreach