Under the Moon: A Catwoman Tale
by Lauren Myracle
Pub Date 07 May 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #UnderTheMoonAcatwomanTale #NetGalley
She rejects human cruelty, but sometimes it seems as though brute force is the only way to "win." And if Selina is to survive on the streets, she must be tough. Can she find her humanity and reconcile toughness with her desire for community ... and love?
From Lauren Myracle, the New York Times best-selling author of books like ttfn and ttyl, comes a new graphic novel that tells the story of a teenage Catwoman, as she struggles to find her own identity while living on the streets of Gotham.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comicvine, Newsarama and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Trade review campaign including Kirkus, Publisher's Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal, and Horn Book Review
• Featured launch title for DC Books for Young Readers
• Extensive marketing budget for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers
• Feature title at ALA Midwinter 2018 and ALA Annual 2018
• Physical galleys made available for libraries, independent bookstores and retailers
• National signing events and 10 city book tour
• Galley mailing December 2018
• Digital galleys available on Edelweiss and NetGalley December 2018
• Sales kits distributed November 2018
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Excerpts made available on DOGOBooks
• Goodreads and Shelf Awareness giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Promotional posters available