Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheRosieResult #NetGalley
Don Tillman and Rosie Jarman are about to face their most important challenge.
Their eleven-year-old son, Hudson, is struggling at school: he’s socially awkward and not fitting in. Don’s spent a lifetime trying to fit in—so who better to teach Hudson the skills he needs?
The Hudson Project will require the help of friends old and new, force Don and Rosie to decide how much to guide Hudson and how much to let him be himself, and raise some significant questions about Don’s own identity.
Meanwhile, there are multiple distractions to deal with: the Genetics Lecture Outrage, Rosie’s troubles at work, estrangement from Don's best friend Gene…
And opening the world’s best cocktail bar.
Hilarious and thought-provoking, with a brilliant cast of characters, The Rosie Result is the triumphant final installment of the much-loved and internationally bestselling Don Tillman trilogy.
A Note From the Publisher
“Charming, eloquent, and insightful, The Rosie Result is a triumphant conclusion to Don’s story, one that celebrates this remarkable father, husband, and friend in all his complexity and brilliance.”—Booklist [starred]
“Although The Rosie Result centers on Hudson and Don, each character in it transforms in their own way. . . Simsion’s novel depicts autism in such unremarkable ways that its story becomes remarkable in the telling.”—Foreword Review
“[V]ery much a charmer. . . with everything coming to a proper close. A fitting end to this delightful trilogy that doesn't pull punches.”—Kirkus
Endorsements for the Don Tillman Series
'A lovely, original, and very funny read.”—Jojo Moyes, author of Me Before You
‘Graeme Simsion has created an unforgettable and charming character unique in fiction.’—Lisa Genova, author of Still Alice
‘Adorable and really funny and heart-warming, a gem.’—Marian Keyes, bestselling author of This Charming Man
‘Don Tillman is my favorite new protagonist in all of contemporary fiction. This man will exasperate, delight and immerse you.’—Adriana Trigiani, bestselling author of The Shoemaker's Wife
'Don Tillman helps us believe in possibility, makes us proud to be human beings, and the bonus is this: he keeps us laughing like hell.’—Matthew Quick, New York Times bestselling author of The Silver Linings Playbook
‘An extraordinarily clever, funny, and moving book about being comfortable with who you are and what you’re good at…This is one of the most profound novels I’ve read in a long time.’—Bill Gates
• Movie rights to Graeme Simsion’s books are currently optioned by Sony, Ellen DeGeneres / Fox Searchlight and Toni Collette / Vocab Films
• Famous fans of the Don Tillman Series include Bill Gates, Jojo Moyes, Nicholas Kristof and Marian Keyes
• Discussion group notes will be included in the trade paperback edition
• The Rosie Project hit and remained on the bestseller lists, including 62 weeks on the New York Times trade paperback fiction lists, 48 weeks on that of the Los Angeles Times, and 100 weeks on ABA Indie Bound
• The Rosie Project and The Rosie Effect were both #1 Globe & Mail bestsellers, with global sales approaching 5 million copies
Massive promotional campaigns will accompany the North American release of this third and final novel in the bestselling Don Tillman Series
Large-scale marketing campaign, including online advertising, social media campaign and widespread trade promotions
High impact publicity campaigns across US and Canada:
• Trade publication reviews and features, library conference promotions
• National and regional radio, including NPR network
• National review attention: news weekly and entertainment magazines, long lead and literary magazines
• Author media tour in June 2019
• Major Canadian review attention, national media appearances, author events in Toronto