Bruno's Hat

Pub Date 22 Jan 2019 | Archive Date 06 Dec 2019

Talking about this book? Use #BrunosHat #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Sergio said that my best friend Bruno's hat was weird. When I told him to stop, he called me a weirdo! If I had kept playing with Bruno, Sergio would have kept teasing me, too. But now I miss my friend terribly. What should I do?

Told from the point of view of Bruno's best friend, Peter, this insightful children's book explores bullyingâ€"especially the choices children face in defending others who are bullied. Readers will see Peter's struggle to overcome his own fear of being bullied as he learns how to help a friend. Bruno's Hat features a variety of animal characters and colorful, lively illustrations. The book also includes a downloadable guide to help children, parents, and educators navigate the challenges of childhood bullying. The in-depth guide, available at www.flyawaybooks.com/resources, features various questions and activities for children.

ISBN 9781947888135