Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Camping & Outdoor Survival Guide

101 Tips, Tricks & Uses

Pub Date 08 Apr 2019 | Archive Date 24 May 2019

Sharpen your survival skills and learn why you should keep a Swiss Army Knife with you at all times, whether you are exploring wild jungles, tall peaks, or city streets.

As a handy "everyday carry" for life's challenges, the versatile Swiss Army Knife can't be beat!

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Camping & Outdoor Survival Guide shows how to use your iconic red multi-tool to handle 101 different bushcraft needs and emergency situations.

From starting a fire and making a shelter to catching a fish, building a stove, or repairing your gear, discover why the SAK is a must-have for every survival kit and outdoor adventure!

Author Bryan Lynch includes basic advice on knife care, and reviews the many models and features currently available from Victorinox AG, makers of the Original Swiss Army Knife.

As a handy "everyday carry"...

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Omg...I had NO idea...where was this book back in the 1970's when I had a Swiss Army Knife?? I used that thing to death camping, fishing, etc...I lost it at some point way back in the day (I think...It could just be packed away in the attic, too..I need to either go look for my vintage knife or purchase a new one.) Now that there is a book about it's many uses and maintenance, I need to get the knife back! I loved my old kit! I never knew it had so many uses as are listed i this book! Fans of the gadget will love this book. I loved my old kit! So much info!

The title says it all really. A very complete guide on the Victorinox Swiss Army Knife (a brief history on it and it presents a good variety of models) and there is also a bunch of survival tips. Well done and perfect for what it try to accomplish!

This is a bible for the Swiss Army Knife enthusiast! This ubiquitous little tool has long been the MacGyver of cutlery. In my house, we keep losing bottle openers, but fortunately my husband always has one of his several Swiss Army knives nearby. This means we have handy access to a screwdriver at all times as well. My husband has pulled out his knife and tightened our bicycle seats, mid trip, on more than one occasion, and of course, its proved invaluable on camping trips. This comprehensive guide provides a concise history of the Swiss Army Knife long with instructions on how t0 keep it sharp and functional, and documents its many uses in wild and not-so-wild environments.