How To Go From a Relationship That Just Survives To A Marriage That Thrives
by Talia and Allen Wagner
Pub Date 19 Apr 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #MarriedRoommates #NetGalley
Are You Married but Living Like Roommates?
Do you sleep back-to-back or even separately? Do you feel lonely, bored, and sexually frustrated in your marriage? Have you, in fact. Become just roommates?
Millions of couples live empty parallel lives and wonder, “is this all there is”?
Talia and Allen Wagner, Marriage and Family Therapists, have shed a light on this sadly familiar, silent epidemic of Married Roommates. They give couples a new way to bring back the spark in their marriage with tools and strategies to learn how to talk to and with your spouse, not to mention, how to get away from tit for tats and the constant feeling of walking on eggshells.
This book helps you reclaim your marriage by learning how to:
- Communicate effectively without assumptions and misinterpretations
- Resolve conflict by avoiding fighting or escalation
- Gain the tools to stop the disrespect, jabs, and low blows
- Maintain attraction, intimacy, and sex
- Create new routines and reinvigorate the stale parts of your relationship
- Prioritize one another and work as a team