Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #BrokenRecords #NetGalley
Soon available as part of the Spotlight Series Digital Boxed Set!
Los Angeles-based stylist Nico Takahashi loves his job—or at least, he used to. Feeling fed up and exhausted from the cutthroat, gossip-fueled business of Hollywood, Nico daydreams about packing it all in and leaving for good. So when Grady Dawson—sexy country music star and rumored playboy—asks Nico to style him, Nico is reluctant. But after styling a career-changing photo shoot, Nico follows Grady to Nashville where he finds it increasingly difficult to resist Grady’s charms. Can Nico make his peace with show business and all its trappings, or will Grady’s public persona get in their way of their private attraction to each other?
A Note From the Publisher
Amazon #1 Bestseller (Romance: LGBTQ )
“Hollywood style meets Nashville charm in this sweet, sexy fling turned romance.” —Publishers Weekly
“Top Pick! This excellent take on the celebrity-and-normal-person romance moves at a fast clip while satisfying at every turn.” —RT Book Reviews
* National publicity campaign
* Traditional and web advertising
* Author appearance at BookCon & Lambda Literary Awards
* Online blogs
* Instagram tour
* Distribution through IPG
* Multi-platform e-book sales
* Publisher promotion at conventions and book festivals * Cross-promotion with author
* Social networking campaign, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms