ANGELS OF LIGHT

Beyond the Veil

Pub Date 15 Nov 2018 | Archive Date 28 Jun 2019

Talking about this book? Use #AngelsOfLight #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A cocky, wisecracking, commercial airline pilot has a surreptitious, lifelong relationship with the apparition of a dead relative, killed decades earlier in a military plane crash.

When the apparition urges the pilot to solve the mystery of that crash, government censorship and stonewalling ensues, eventually surmounted by confidential information provided by entities disguised as the pilot's dead relative and murdered comrades.

When the...

Advance Praise

Reviewed by Deanna R Sweeney for Readers' Favorite

Angels of Light: Beyond the Veil is a beautifully riveting tale that follows a young boy’s dream of becoming a pilot as he matures into a grown man. Through his life-long love of planes and flying, the spirit of his dead uncle is his constant encouraging companion and guardian angel. His uncle was a pilot in World War II who was killed in a plane crash along with his entire crew. No details of the crash were ever communicated by the military to the surviving family members. Secrets start to unravel that lead this pilot on a journey into the past to unravel a truth that ignites a different kind of battle in his present. Will he come out in one piece and with his soul intact?

I really enjoyed this novel from start to finish. The author’s writing style is fluid, descriptive, and masterfully put together. The citing of biblical text relevant to the chapters really added something as well and I thought it was a nice touch. There was a good mix of suspense and religious content that kept it from coming off too preachy, which is a mistake I have seen other authors make when writing novels with religious content. I couldn’t stop reading and actually finished the novel in one day. As a reviewer with a life-long love of reading, I have read countless books and this one is definitely one of the better ones. I would love to read more stories from this author. A truly enjoyable read that I would recommend to everyone. Well done!

Reviewed by Deanna R Sweeney for Readers' Favorite

EDITION Ebook

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Very unusual book, do you believe in spirits ? Are they real or imagined? Do the help or hurt? THATS up for you to decide

this is a good supernatural read. I fyou believe in ghosts and good vs evil you will enjoy reading this one . The main character Steve Lacey is a pilot that has been visited over the years by the ghost of his Dead Uncle who was a pilot in WWII when his plan went down. years later steve is talked into trying to discover what really happend but is it really his uncle or an evil preseance that is trying to take control. He must fight through the mystery and discover what really is going on. Very well written story kept me interested and guessing what was really going to happen. Well worth the read.

I enjoyed this book as it is very thought provoking and looks at things that cannot always be explained educationally or scientifically. A deceased Uncle helps his nephew learn to fly. He also encourages a new investigation into the crash that killed him. This would not be for everyone.Some may categorise its content as Christian fiction and not everyone is of this faith. I didn't find its religious connotations overpowering. However even those readers who do not believe in spirits reincarnation etc or not from the Christian community, it makes for a good paranormal/ conspiracy theory story. I was gifted this copy from the author for my independent honest review. Thank you also to NetGalley for my e copy