The Remastered Self
Freeing the will from fear
by Francis Keogh
Pub Date 01 Mar 2018
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheRemasteredSelf #NetGalley
In this book you will discover:
* The purpose of life that unites all human beings and why it is important to your personal happiness.
* The two fundamental issues that may be blocking your ability to realise this purpose, one of which is well known and one which isn’t.
* How they may be dealt with, through an ability that you already possess.
* How these same issues gave rise to two social identities that often dominate personal relationships.
* The hidden dynamics that result which may be sabotaging your capacity for intimacy.
* What you can do to change the specific dynamic affecting your primary relationship.
These are just some of the subjects covered in this trailblazing new book. It begins with a description of the realm of consciousness that precedes all life; a realm that the human ego tries to reproduce in the physical world, with disastrous consequences. The ramifications of this are then explored for introverted and extraverted people in turn, along with the elegantly simple, yet far reaching solution. The impact of the ego’s backward looking agenda on personal relationships is then looked into, culminating in a description of a specific set of dynamics which can cripple any partnership. Each dynamic has its own signature, which can help the reader understand their relationship and how it may be transformed to match their most cherished desires.