Diary of a Death Doula

25 Lessons the Dying Teach Us About the Afterlife

Pub Date 25 Oct 2019 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2019

Talking about this book? Use #DiaryOfAdeathDoula #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Sooner or later, everyone eventually asks questions about end of life. What happens to me when my physical body dies? Is there an afterlife? If so, where do I go? Do my loved ones meet me? Will they usher me to the next plane of existence? In Diary of a Death Doula, psychic medium, and near-death experience researcher Debra Diamond presents the story of life as a hospice 'Death Doula', revealing 25 critical life lessons from those at the threshold of the afterlife, and those who have already crossed over, ultimately revealing a new way of understanding death.

Advance Praise

Science rules the physical world, but the non-physical belongs to the likes of Debra Diamond, a psychic Death Doula who goes where science rarely treads. Not full of 'afterlife bunk' like so many such books are, Diamond's information comes from the demanding work she has chosen to do. Diary of a Death Doula is a straight-up and informative look at compassion, mediumship, the heavenly realm, and the acute possibility that our soul's live after death. Paul Perry, co-author of four New York Times bestsellers on near-death experience

Marketing Plan

As a psychic/medium, Debra Diamond unveils the world beyond the visible at end of life, ultimately revealing a new way of understanding death.

EDITION Paperback