Pub Date 20 Feb 2020
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheGobletsImmortal #NetGalley
Available in hardback, paperback, ebook and audio worldwide.
In a land where magic’s feared, a rare magical kind exists: the Blest, products of the Goblets Immortal. Aidan’s a Blest on the run, forced to return home. He made his family vanish decades ago, but believes there’s a way to bring them back.
Whispers of a new fear take shape in Meraude, a mage who hates all magic-kind. When she appears in Aidan’s dreams offering a bargain for the return of his family, Aidan’s desires battle with his self-preservation.
Is it wise for Aidan to seek the Goblets Immortal for Meraude’s unknown purposes? Friend and foe blur the magical lines, and Aidan must discern who will shake his hand or slit his throat.
FLAME TREE PRESS is the new fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing. Launched in 2018 the list brings together brilliant new authors and the more established; the award winners, and exciting, original voices.
A Note From the Publisher
Beth Overmyer has authored several books—In a Pickle, a middle grade novella, and Circus in a Shot Glass, a women’s fiction novel, being among them. She’s in love with the fantasy genre, mysteries—especially when there’s tea and/or a quirky sleuth involved—, and wouldn’t say no to reading and writing in every genre but hardcore horror and erotica. Influencers to her writing include J.R.R. Tolkien and Brandon Sanderson, though Douglas Adams may be lurking in there somewhere.
A love of writing and reading has led to her leading a creative writing group at her local public library, where she once was a pupil. Every other week during the school year, they meet and perform various writing exercises, which each individual’s encouraged to then share.
• National consumer print, online, and broadcast media campaign
• Author bookstore & library appearances, Fall/Winter 2018
• Publishing trade ARC/galley outreach
• Blog tour and #FlameTreeTour features online
• Podcast tour.
• Advertisements appearing in Shelf Awareness, Ingram Supplements, NAIBA e-mail blast, and PublishersWeekly.com *
• Author interviews and excerpts available upon request
• Influencer outreach to Amazon top reviewers & Goodreads librarians, Bookstagrammers, BookTubers, podcasters, and more
• Audiobook from Flame Tree Audio