Young Divas That Care

Pub Date 23 Jan 2020 | Archive Date 12 Jan 2020

Talking about this book? Use #YoungDivasThatCare #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Think big and follow your passion.

That’s exactly what the seventeen young women in Young Divas That Care have done. Through personal struggles with family, bullying, depression, and life-threatening medical conditions and a desire to empower others, these young women combine their passions with volunteerism to make a difference in the world. Today, they are impacting a variety of people across the globe—from young girls looking to enter the field of technology to the disabled people of Sri Lanka.

Just as these young women have overcome obstacles in order to help others, you will be inspired by their inspirational stories, poems, and essays to see the best in others and think big in order to become a changemaker.

Think big and follow your passion.

A Note From the Publisher

Available in the following formats: Softcover: (978-1-64397-052-3) & Ebook (978-1-64397-053-0). LCCN: (2019948351). Print distribution through Ingram, Bertrams, and Baker & Taylor. Ebook library distribution through Overdrive.

Marketing Plan

• Exposure and promotion on the Divas That Care Radio Network
• Print and online advertising and marketing promotion

EDITION Paperback

Average rating from 1 member

I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review. I loved reading all these stories of power and speaking from somewhere deep inside. This shows they have a power that comes from within. I don't want to give anything away for these are stories that needs to be shared. They gave me good feeling and brightened my day and gave me hope.