Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TackAndJibe #NetGalley
A romantic comedy about the undertow of a carefully curated life.
Raised on a small island in North Carolina’s Outer Banks, Willa has a picture-perfect nautical life: hanging out at the beach with her friends, living in a cozy seaside cottage, working at a sailing store, and running a hugely popular sailing Instagram. It’s so convincing that her overzealous online followers register her to compete in the High Seas, a televised national sailing championship. Too bad Willa doesn’t actually know how to sail.
Desperate to protect her carefully curated life, Willa tracks down four-time High Seas champion Lane Cordova, and begs her for a crash course in sailing before the race begins. But Lane’s mastery of the water is matched only by Willa’s ineptitude—and her growing crush on Lane isn’t helping matters. When the competition threatens to go awry and take her idealized life with it, Willa has to figure out if she can save her reputation from sinking while taking a chance on love.
A Note From the Publisher
Due to market conditions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, publication of Tack & Jibe has been rescheduled for July 21, 2020.
Praise for TACK & JIBE:
"This light, beachy novella is a must-read for anyone who enjoys queer romance." —Publishers Weekly
" Tack and Jibe weaves a lovely May/December romance that’s as much about love as it is about rebuilding yourself as an individual. Suzanne deftly examines the pressures that accompany the curation of a perfect self, and the payoff of opening up yourself to vulnerability, compassion, growth, and love." —Jude Sierra, author of Idlewild
Praise for Lilah Suzanne:
* Finalist, 2018 Lambda Literary Awards: Jilted
* Finalist, 2018 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards: Jilted
* “A witty, touching, nuanced—and very sexy—romance.”—Kirkus Reviews: Spotlight Series
* “Suzanne keeps the humor warm and the sex real.”— Publishers Weekly: Spice
* National publicity campaign with a focus on both online and traditional media
* Select author appearances at bookstores, conventions, podcasts, and festivals
* Distribution through IPG
* Publisher promotion at conventions and book festivals
* Cross-promotion with author
* Social networking campaign, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms
* Traditional and online advertising