Woman in Red

Magdalene Speaks

Pub Date 20 Feb 2020 | Archive Date 30 Mar 2020

Talking about this book? Use #WomaninRed #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In an enthralling saga, Mary Magdalene, the most misunderstood woman in history, returns strong and true as the irresistible voice of the banished feminine divine. Holding an intriguing legacy in her hands, she unveils the scandalous secrets, prophecies and confidential teachings of Jesus. Using the profound language of the soul to construct in the reader the essence of a divine state, this book could be called pure alchemy from beginning to end. Overflowing with enthralling descriptions detailing the creation, Heaven and Hell, the hidden life of Jesus, the truth about Mother Mary and the secrets of death, endorsed by obscure ancient texts—this book sets spiritual and historical literature apart.

A Note From the Publisher

After promoting many famous musicians including Bon Jovi, Aerosmith & Ozzy Osbourne, Krishna Rose left her life in London to unravel the mysteries surrounding history’s most legendary and influential personalities. In her quest, she became aware of a highly protected confidential story. Arising from her 25-year investigation and discoveries, Woman in Red: Magdalene Speaks was born. Pursuing obscure texts, she unearthed & decoded evidence to support important breakthroughs in our collective thinking—shining the light of authentic femininity on the darkness of untruths glossed over for centuries.

Advance Praise

"Woman In Red: Magdalene Speaks" draws on lesser-known ancient documents to present a fresh, sometimes challenging, but always fascinating story of Mary, Jesus and others of their iconic circle.” Lynn Picknett, author of Mary Magdalene: Christianity's Hidden Goddess

EDITION Ebook

This is a work of fiction based on the life of Jeshua Ben Joseph and his wife Mary Magdalene. In this story, Jeshua is her second husband, her first was John the Baptist. I have discovered a lot in my years of searching for truth, but this I was not aware could be as I had never even heard this possibility discussed by anyone and I have heard of many unusual possibilities, real or imagined. This is not a book for the sceptic but rather it is for those who are open to possibilities. There are many facts presented that will blast open the thought processes of the reader who cannot and will not concede what is contained with the limits of the pages of this book could not occur, could not be real and would not really happen at all. If you are such a person this book will either cause you do shut down completely, or it will change your mind causing it to open itself beyond its present scope. To not even give it thought means you are rejecting anything beyond what we are told occurred even though those that tell us were not, themselves there to witness what really happened nor would they then be able to say what could not possibly happen. Although the publishers say this is a work of Fiction, it could just as easily be Non Fiction. There is a fine line in this book between Fiction and Truth. Who is to say where the line begins and ends and what is true or untrue. Doing so causes us to sit in Judgement for we are denying what may be true and saying what may be true is false. The author tells us in the beginning of the book that this story took 25 years to compile and wrapped within this story you will find many practical remedies which cast new light on the meaning of inward contemplation. What I liked most about this book was when Mary had her visions. These visions led her inward allowing her to see what IS and what had been and also what would or could Be. She is able to see, feel and acknowledge what is not serving her and what needs resolving and let go of its weight. I could walk along with her and do the very things she did and felt lighter because of this. She was also gifted with something. I too believe that if we clear out ourselves of inner discontent and shadows, that we become lighter in the weight they had on our souls as well as Lighter on the outside . As our shadow lessens, the Light from within can now flow outwards and touch others gently, joyously and lovingly. As her visions progressed throughout the story, Mary became stronger, more focused, clearer and then her journey through the nine veils brought greater and greater clarity and a heart expanding wider and wider as she traveled through each veil. This is truly a journey of many years. I would not doubt that the visions and inner journeys were in some ways akin to the journey of 25 years the author mentions it took her to compile this book. If so, it is a journey well traveled and one that is priceless in its ultimate knowingness and the Light it created and continues to create in her life. I humbly acknowledge her work and her journey and those who assisted her in her travels. I received a complimentary copy of this book from Black Rose Writing through NetGalley. All opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own

This book is about Mary Magdalene and the empowerment of women. It also contains some insight into the story of the crucifixion. The author spent twenty some years gathering facts/material for this book. It is interesting and has some different concepts. I can't say I agree with everything. However, the book is intriguing and does get you thinking on some of the points presented.

Krishna Rose took 25 years of researching to bring the untold story of Mary Magdalene. Recently I’ve been drawn to Mary Magdalene on my spiritual journey. This book has opened my eyes. Definitely worth the read.

Woman in Red: Magdalene Speaks by Krishna Rose is a book I requested from NetGalley and the review is voluntary. I also researched some of the same aspects listed in this book off and on for a few years. The author researched for 25 years! I came up with some of the same ideas. This book is not a religious book although it does describe the teachings of Jesus (Jesus) but not in a religious way. If that makes sense. I am atheist and I think everyone, religious or not, will enjoy this! The book starts as Jesu is dying on the cross. Yep, get tissues ready! This takes you into a world where it feels like you are really there due to the skillful writing. She to this writing, we learn how women are treated, laws, the various religious beliefs, all about the soldiers, wedding ceremonies, funeral ceremonies, and so many more! Great world building! This book's characters revolve around Jesu, Mary Magdalene, Jesu's mother Mary, their immediate families, and disciplines. I only had one day to read this, I got it from NetGalley and then count out it was due so soon! Yikes! I read fast but this is one of those books I wanted to linger on, highlight, think through. There is a lot is wonderful lines in here. Great for introspective thoughts. May have to break down and buy it. The first 80% of the book I loved! It was intriguing, enjoyable, enlightening, and fascinating. The last 20% was not as interesting to me at all. It may have been the subject matter. Won't share and spoil for other because they may like it. That's why I have it a 4 star and not a 5! Still wonderful! Get the book! Love the cover! Wow!

My first introduction to Mary Magdalene was honestly through The DaVinci Code when the movie first came out. Ever since then, I have been intrigued by her story. So when I saw this title available, I knew Ineeded to read it.  I am not a religious person and found this to be such a fascinating read. With many years of research bihind her, Krishna tells a compelling story of the life of Magdelene. You almost feel as if you are there living through her eyes.  This book invokes thoughtful insites and opens the mind to the times and ways of that period. It answers a lot of questions many have had throught time and clarifies a lot of misunderstandings.  I would highly sugguest this book to the religious and non-religous alike. Thank you to Netgalley and Publishers for an e-copy in exchange for an honest review