The Mortgage Loan Process

The Good, Bad, and Ugly but the Real - A Humorous, Sarcastic Walk-Through of a Dry, Boring Topic for Beginners

Pub Date 05 Sep 2020 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2020

Adrean J. Rudie has been in the finance industry for more than 30 years. She realized that people are blind about the process of buying a home. This is her solution- a start-to-finish overview of a mortgage loan application. From purchase to refinance, from construction loan to rehab loan, - and everything in between. Get an inside look at a process that will have massive ramifications throughout your life.

"The Mortgage Loan Process" is packed with real life stories, some comical and others harsh. This is an honest look at the good parts of lending, the bad parts, and the ugly parts required to get the deal done.

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I want to start this by saying I work for a mortgage servicer, so I do have more knowledge than a first time home buyer. I thought this book was great at using humor and explaining the basic parts of the mortgage process. I enjoyed re-learning each basic part and did learn a few new thinhgs! I'm not sure that someone without prior knowledge would understand each topic, but I highly recommend for anyone who wants to learn more about mortgages. Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the copy in exchange for an honest review.

As I'm preparing to purchase a home I found this full of information and lots of interesting tidbits, I will keep as reference and highly recommend.

I'm a home owner but planning on moving and buying a new and bigger house so I found this book very nice to use as reference to understand about mortgage. I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review

Author # Adrean J. Rudie has a helpful novel #' The Mortgage Loan Process'. For many, maybe now is not the time. But it will be great for all age groups. I myself was told once your never to old to learn. Thank you, #Netgalley, # Adrean J. Rudie, and # BookBaby