Tempting the Prince

Pub Date 24 Aug 2020 | Archive Date 31 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TemptingthePrince #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

What happens when you mix an average American woman with a decidedly not average future King? A whole lot of complications.

It started when my all-American sister found out that she’s not actually my sister—she’s a princess of a country we’d never heard of. And when she was whisked off to her new palace, I went with her. Now I’m an outsider who doesn’t fit in anywhere.

I should go back to my exciting new career in New York. I absolutely should not stay in a country where I suck so badly at the national sport that I accidentally murdered the symbol of the monarchy in front of half the country. And I can’t stop ogling the Crown Prince.

He’s supposed to marry a very important princess (not me). He’s supposed to father the next heir to the throne (without me). And he just gave me the best sex of my life.

Did I mention that it’s complicated?

Each book in the Sexy Misadventures of Royals series is STANDALONE:
* The Princess Problem
* Ruling the Princess
* Tempting the Prince

It started when my all-American sister found out that she’s not actually my...

EDITION Ebook