Manga Classics: Anne of Green Gables

Anne of Green Gables

Pub Date 14 Aug 2020 | Archive Date Not set
Manga Classics Inc., Manga Classics

Talking about this book? Use #MangaClassicsAnneofGreenGables #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Siblings Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert were planning to adopt an orphaned boy to help out around their farm, Green Gables - instead, they got Anne Shirley. A plucky redheaded girl with a vibrant imagination, Anne turns first Green Gables and then the rest of Prince Edward Island on its ear.

Manga Classics® is proud to be the only authorized manga adaption of Anne of Green Gables by the Heirs of L.M. Montgomery, with a foreword by Kate McDonald Butler - granddaughter of the original author!

This volume presents a faithful recreation of this classic kids novel, from the Lake of Shining Waters to the Dryad's Bubble!

EDITION Paperback
ISBN 9781947808188

I absolutely loved Anne of Green Gables growing up and the joy that a young red headed girl named Anne can do to a small town. Girls can do it better then boys when it comes to farming and helping around the outdoors. Wonderful, Wonderful read

As a fan of anything to do with Anne of Green Gables, I knew I would love this manga. I read it on my lunch break and laughed out loud at all of Anne's crazy antics. What a great manga and I hope this one will grab the attention of fans of manga and fans who love a GREAT classic story.

Manga Classics is a manga adaption of Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. It is so lovely to see the character turn into manga figures. I really loved to read the story in a manga style version. It is a must have for alle Anne of Green Gables fans.

As a lover of manga and of the Anne of Green Gables Netflix series (I have yet to read the actual book), I decided to give this a go. I think everyone knows the story of Anne, but reading it in this format was just as fun. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to read a classic in a fun and easy way. The art style is cute and can be read by anyone ages 9+. Thank you to Net Galley for providing an arc in exchange for an honest review.