The Betrayal

Pub Date 07 Jan 2021 | Archive Date Not set
HQ, HQ Digital

Talking about this book? Use #TheBetrayal #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘OMG! It literally blew me away. It gripped me from the very first page and I could not stop reading until I finished.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

From the USA Today bestselling author comes a gripping thriller about a divorce attorney who’s about to discover her own marriage is based on lies when she’s arrested for murder.

Attorney Olivia Sinclair is shocked when she receives an anonymous video showing her husband Richard sleeping with someone else. After years of handling other people’s divorces, she thought she could recognise a marriage in trouble.

She angrily throws Richard out of the home they share. But days later she’s arrested—for the murder of his mistress.

Olivia knows she’s innocent but, with all the evidence pointing at her and an obvious motive, she must find the real killer to clear her name.

She may be used to dealing with messy divorces, but this one will be her most difficult case yet. Olivia’s husband has already betrayed her—but would he set her up for murder?

A gripping and unputdownable thriller for fans of Gillian McAllister, Alafair Burke and A Killer’s Wife.

Readers LOVE The Betrayal!

I absolutely loved this book. If you love thrillers you will not be disappointed. FANTASTIC!!!’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

‘An outstanding psychological thriller… Read it. Love it. This is a masterpiece.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

Wow. I really loved this book… Fast-paced and kept me guessing.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

An excellent thriller!… Kept me guessing until the very end. Highly recommended!’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

Amazing. Pulls you in right from the start and keeps you guessing… Excellent.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

Grabs you from the start and keeps you engaged till the very end.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

Wow, I definitely pulled the "just one more chapter" line with this one. I couldn't put it down.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

‘Left me consumed and reading faster than I could keep up… Will keep you guessing.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

From the USA Today bestselling author...

PRICE £8.99 (GBP)