Hannibal meets Mistborn in Marina Lostetter’s THE HELM OF MIDNIGHT, the dark and stunning first novel in a new trilogy that combines the intricate worldbuilding and rigorous magic system of the best of epic fantasy with a dark and chilling thriller.
In a daring and deadly heist, thieves have made away with an artifact of terrible power—the death mask of Louis Charbon. Made by a master craftsman, it is imbued with the spirit of a monster from history, a serial murderer who terrorized the city.
Now Charbon is loose once more, killing from beyond the grave. But these murders are different from before, not simply random but the work of a deliberate mind probing for answers to a sinister question.
It is up to Krona Hirvath and her fellow Regulators to enter the mind of madness to stop this insatiable killer while facing the terrible truths left in his wake.
- National print and online publicity campaign
- National author tour
- National Advertising Campaign including fantasy and thriller genre Advertising
- Early reader review campaign via Goodreads, NetGalley, and Shelf Awareness
- Digital marketing campaign including cover reveal, guest posts, social media and newsletter promotions
- Blog Outreach
- Indie Next Bookseller Campaign
- Library Marketing Campaign
- Tor.com Promotion