Optimists Always Win!

Moving from Defeat to Life's C-Suite

Pub Date 12 Jan 2021 | Archive Date Not set
HCI Books, Health Communications Inc

Talking about this book? Use #OptimistsAlwaysWin #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Overpower Life's Knockouts with a Punch of Postivity--How OPTIMISM Can Springboard You to a Better Tomorrow

LET’S FACE IT, no matter how much you might plan for a rainy day, 2020 has been a tsunami!  Sometimes life hits you with a powerful punch when you least expect it—and often with more than one blow. It can be a crisis of health, the economy, an accident, or a personal tragedy (or all four at once).

The good news is that developing optimism can overpower our inherent inclination to focus on the negative side of challenges and pitfalls. Optimism can turn gloom into grit, pain into persistence, fear into fortitude, and defeat into an indefatigable spirit. In Optimists Always Win, author, corporate trainer, and unabashed optimist Kimberly S. Reed reveals her 10 Discouragement Eliminators, plus her foolproof plan for staying optimistic no matter what depths of negativity or chaos is happening around you (or to you).

Reflective exercises, self-assessments, helpful tips, and activities will show you that optimism is a learned skill and a choice that gives you the ability to positively interpret and react to life’s events. Optimism allows you to evolve your thought process, better your situation, and put your hope in creating a better tomorrow.

Kimberly S. Reed, MEd, CDP, is the Chief Transformational Officer of the Reed Development Group, a diversity, equality, and inclusion solutions firm accelerating the future of organizational multicultural evolution and growth though innovation, development and advocacy. She has a distinguished reputation as one of the most distinct voices on the lecture circuit, transforming the thinking of thousands nationwide. Kimberly’s infectious energy and inspiring sincerity engages audiences on topics including: the innovation and evolution of diversity, equality and inclusion; personal, professional and leadership development; entrepreneurship; and teaching that optimists always win!

All Book Royalties are being donated to American Cancer Society AstraZeneca Hope Lodge in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and a premier academic research institution for an integrated breast cancer fund and patient care.

Advance Praise

"This book is a must-read for everyone facing life’s difficult challenges—which means all of us at some point in our lives. Optimists Always Win helps us regard challenges not as tragedies, but rather as opportunities to become the best we can be. "

—Dahlia M. Sataloff, MD , Professor of Clinical Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Chair, Department of Surgery, Pennsylvania Hospital

Send To Kindle (PDF)