Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #YourTurntoSuffer #NetGalley
Available in hardback, paperback, ebook and audiobook editions worldwide.
*Please note this is not the final ms, it is an unedited proof copy. As a result you might expect some errors. Please keep this in mind while reviewing the title, thank you.*
“His ability to weave the surreal with the hyper-real is his greatest talent.” — Signal Horizon.
Lorelei Palumbo is harassed by a sinister group calling themselves The Cabal. They accuse her of having committed unspeakable crimes in the past, and now she must pay. The Cabal begins taking her life apart one piece at a time – her job, her health, the people she loves – and she must try to figure out what The Cabal thinks she’s done if she’s to have any hope of answering their charges and salvaging her life.
FLAME TREE PRESS is the new fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing. Launched in 2018 the list brings together brilliant new authors and the more established; the award winners, and exciting, original voices.
A Note From the Publisher
Waggoner has written tie-in fiction for Supernatural, Grimm, The X-Files, and A Nightmare on Elm Street, among others, and novelisations for films such as Resident Evil. Waggoner is also professor of creative writing and composition at Sinclair College.
• National consumer print, online, and broadcast media campaign
• Author bookstore & library appearances
• Publishing trade ARC/galley outreach
• Blog tour and #FlameTreeTour features online
• Podcast tour
• Advertisements to appear in key book and consumer trade print and online media, and e-blasts/newsletters
• Author interviews and excerpts available upon request
• Influencer outreach to Amazon top reviewers & Goodreads librarians, Bookstagrammers, BookTubers and more