Everyday Osho

365 Meditations for the Here and Now

Pub Date 04 Jan 2022 | Archive Date Not set
St. Martin's Press, St. Martin's Essentials

Talking about this book? Use #EverydayOsho #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Everyday Osho provides brief daily meditations to build a life-changing year of practice.

Everyday Osho features 365 short meditations that offer insights into living fully in the here and now. Each brief text is thoughtful and inspiring and the perfect length for starting a daily meditation practice. With topics that range from gratitude to nature to philosophy to love, Everyday Osho contains a full year of meditation and inspiration.

For decades, the insights of Osho have delighted and challenged spiritual seekers. Everyday Osho offers readers daily encouragement to live fully, integrating body, mind, and spirit.

PRICE CA$24.99 (CAD)

Osho's philosophy is wonderful. He really forces you to think things differently. I love the format of this book, serving bite-sized philosophy that you can reflect upon each day. Beautiful.

I love this book of every day meditations. I’ve already done two. This book describes meditation is simply consciousness which I love. I think this will help a lot of people with meditation and is extremely informative. I highly recommend it.

I found the cover of this collection of meditations to be quite appealing in its calmness. I felt invited in to see what the entries would state. There are 365 messages in all, one for each day of the year; the purpose of these meditations is to direct readers to be mindful in the here and now. If you are a person who likes to take a little time each day to ponder life’s mysteries, give this title a look. It definitely offers food for thought. Many thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for this title. All opinions are my own.

Whether you're an OSHO fan or not, this has some solid wisdom in it. He was very prolific, so It would be easy to create a few more of these. However, this does seem to include some of his primary messages. Good stuff. Thanks very much for the review copy!!

Excellent OSHO book. You will not be disappointed with this daily devotional. I find it beautifully written and it connects to every day life. This book puts things into perspective. Each chapter has a nice title so if you need to meditate on a specific situation you can use the table of contents for guidance. I 100% recommended this book- Osho fans will not be disappointed.