All of Us Villains
by Amanda Foody; C. L. Herman
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 09 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 09 Nov 2021
Macmillan-Tom Doherty Associates, Tor Teen
A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
An Indie Bestseller!
An Indie Next Pick!
The blockbuster co-writing debut of Amanda Foody and C. L. Herman, All of Us Villains begins a dark tale of ambition and magick...
You Fell in Love with the Victors of the Hunger Games.
Now Prepare to Meet the Villains of the Blood Veil.
The Blood Moon rises. The Blood Veil falls. The Tournament begins.
Every generation, at the coming of the Blood Moon, seven families in the remote city of Ilvernath each name a champion to compete in a tournament to the death.
The prize? Exclusive control over a secret wellspring of high magick, the most powerful resource in the world—one thought long depleted.
But this year a scandalous tell-all book has exposed the tournament and thrust the seven new champions into the worldwide spotlight. The book also granted them valuable information previous champions never had—insight into the other families’ strategies, secrets, and weaknesses. And most important, it gave them a choice: accept their fate or rewrite their legacy.
Either way, this is a story that must be penned in blood.
The All of Us Villains Duology:
#1) All of Us Villains
#2) All of Our Demise
At the Publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.
- National author tour
- National print and online publicity campaign
- Extensive national advertising campaign targeting YA fantasy readers and fans of fairy tales, including Book Riot, Goodreads, and Buzzfeed
- Prepublication buzz campaign, including trade and consumer advertising
- Early-reader review programs via NetGalley, Shelf Awareness, Goodreads, and Book Riot
- Major ARC distribution to media, booksellers, YA influencers, and industry big mouths
- Pre-order campaign with limited edition promotional item
- Indie Next campaign
- Teen advisory board and YA book club promotions
- #BloodBeforeAll digital marketing campaign to include partnering with YA influencers, content reveals, teaser video, author videos, virtual events, newsletter promotions, sweepstakes, custom social assets, and extensive coverage on Tor Teen’s social media platforms
- Special promotions tied to major conferences and festivals such as C2E2, San Diego Comic-Con, New York Comic-Con, Emerald City Comic-Con, YALLWest, and YALLFest
- Digital preview
- Holiday regional catalog advertising
- Cross-promotions with Macmillan Audio
- Tor.com promotions
- Extensive school and library marketing including conference promotions
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 166 members
I... absolutely loved this - and I need the rest immediately. I know without a doubt that this is going to be one of my favorite books of the year.