Bridge of Gold

Pub Date 01 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 01 Aug 2021

Talking about this book? Use #BridgeofGold #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Repairs on the Golden Gate Bridge Uncover a Century-Old Murder

Walk through Doors to the Past via a new series of historical stories of romance and adventure.

Underwater archaeologist Kayla Richardson is called to the Golden Gate Bridge where repairs to one of the towers uncovers two human remains from the late 1800s and the 1930s. The head of the bridge restoration is Steven Michaels, who dives with Kayla, and a friendship develops between them. But as the investigation heats up and gold is found that dates back to the gold rush, more complications come into play that threaten them both. Could clues leading to a Gold Rush era mystery that was first discovered during the building of the bridge still ignite an obsession worth killing for?
Repairs on the Golden Gate Bridge Uncover a Century-Old Murder

Underwater archaeologist Kayla...

Send To Kindle (PDF)

This story was such a wonderful escape. I loved the history, the romance, and the suspense. The two timelines were each captivating to me. It is very well written. Many thanks to Barbour Publishing and to NetGalley for providing me with a galley in exchange for my honest opinion.