Lakebed

Pub Date 15 Mar 2021 | Archive Date 06 Aug 2021

We've all visited places and dreamt of moving there. Kris and Ryan don't just settle for the dream. Life has become difficult in Los Angeles. After receiving a surprise invitation to visit an animal sanctuary in Southern Utah, they drive 500 miles and enter an entirely different world surrounded by natural beauty and majestic creatures. They fall in love with the people, the concept and the location. Within three weeks they move to the sanctuary and begin their new, stress-free lives. They are living the dream.

The problem with dreams is that they can so easily turn into unspeakable nightmares.

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781914078835
PRICE

I really enjoyed this creepy and mind-bending story about a couple who move to a remote animal sanctuary only to discover they may be in danger. My hands got sweaty every time one of our main characters decided to be rebellious and blatantly disregard rules that were set in place, but never quite explained to them. Made for deliciously suspenseful horror. Bravo!