Willie Nelson's Letters to America

Pub Date 29 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 06 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #WillieNelsonsLetterstoAmerica #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Following his bestselling memoir, It's a Long Story, Willie Nelson now delivers his most intimate thoughts and stories in Willie Nelson's Letters to America.

A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller!

From his opening letter "Dear America" to his "Dear Willie" epilogue, Willie digs deep into his heart and soul--and his music catalog--to lift us up in difficult times, and to remind us of the endless promise and continuous obligations of all Americans--to themselves, to one another, and to their nation.

In a series of letters straight from the heart, Willie sends his thanks and his thoughts to:

• Americans past, present, and future,
  • his closest family members, andhis parents, sister, and children,
  • his other family members
  • his guitar "Trigger",
  • his hero Gene Autry,
  • the US founding fathers,
  • his personal heroes, from our founding fathers to the leaders of future generations and to young songwriters as well as leaders of our future generations.

Willie's letters are rounded out with the moving lyrics to some of his most famous and insightful songs, including "Let Me Be a Man," "Family Bible," "Summer of Roses," "Me and Paul," "A Horse called Music," "Healing Hands of Time," and "Yesterday's Wine."

A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and ...

Marketing Plan

- Promotional support available through Willie Nelson’s 600K+ Instagram followers and 5M+ Facebook followers

- Aggressive endorsement campaign driven by influencers in music, politics, media, film, and TV

- Exclusive virtual events planned to support preorder campaigns

- Event promotions planned for music festivals such as SXSW, Austin City Limits, and CMA Fest

- Marketing content includes audio readings from Willie Nelson, videos, dedicated landing page, and sample letters

- Advertising planned for social media

- Aggressive endorsement campaign driven by influencers in music, politics, media, film...

PAGES 272

Send to Kindle (PDF)

Willie gave me exactly what I expected. He believes in kindness. He believes in treating the world and people with respect. He believes in living in positivity. He believes in love. His jokes are bad. I had the privilege of seeing him live in Perth Australia, either in 1980 or 81. No one there really knew who he was so I ended up going alone. He was the reason I ended ip in Oz, working on a farm. To this day, I’m thankful that Willie‘s music was a part of my young adulthood, and now my elderly adulthood. This book will not surprise you. The man you see in public is the man you see in this book. Thanks to NetGalley and publisher for the ARC.

I loved this book. Started it when I had a few minutes and couldn't put it down. I grabbed it to keep reading every time I had a free minute. It was so informant inspirational. Thanks for the opportunity to read this book