God Hears Her

365 Devotions for Women by Women

Pub Date 07 Sep 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #GodHearsHer #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

This inviting version of the God Hears Her devotional makes a great gift for friends and family—or a special treat for yourself. It contains the original meditations from favorite female Our Daily Breadauthors showcased in a soft, leatherlike cover with ribbon marker. This devotional is slightly larger than the original, with a bigger print size for ease of reading. Experience the peace that comes with knowing that your heavenly Father is there for you, and share this beautiful gift with others so they can experience that blessing too.

A Note From the Publisher

No Kindle version available.

No Kindle version available.

This is a lovely collection of devotionals and will make a great read for anyone wanting to deepen her relationship with God.

This set of daily devotionals are very much in the daily bread line. I appreciated the female focus although at times it didn't quite hit the mark for me. Some days are.more recognisable than others but overall there are some useful meditations and things to consider which might impact your spiritual life.

This is a wonderful set of devotions written for women by women and i think it would make a beautiful gift to friends and a book to have on your bedside for something to deepen your relationship with God

Don't really know what to say about a devotional and specifically if it's written by many different women with different personalities and writing styles,with the bonus of a time limit, but here we go. Overall, it was really interesting to see the input of each woman on different topics and the testimonies that they had to offer. There were chapters where I felt like I had retained nothing because there was nothing new there for me, but I can imagine it being helpful for someone else, whereas there were chapters that moved me deeply and found their ways into my brain and prayers. With that being said, I feel like this method clearly has advantages and disadvantages, while it allows a bigger range of voices and stories, it makes it as wide in topics, losing depth in exploring a more limited selection of themes.

This has been a wonderful devotional which has been beautifully written and compiled. It would make a great gift for any woman of faith. Thank you for the opportunity to read this book.

I love devotionals where We can find others expriences about something that WE might be facing as well, and See this ins godly perspective is exactly What I was needing right now! I loved a Lot!

Wonderful collection of devotionals to read and reflect on. The journal only adds to this book. Thanks to Netgalley, the author and the publisher for the arc of this book in return for my honest review.

I have the original and.love it. This is just an added bonus that should go along with your bible study.

I want to thank Netgalley and the author's for gifting me the ebook. It is rare for me to get approved for Christian books. But I highly recommend this one! You will not be disappointed.

This is a simple and comfortable devotional. If you’re looking to start reading devotionals every day this is a great place to begin. Personally I want a little bit more bite in my devotionals. But ultimately good, simple The e-book has a good layout and format. Which E copies are for everyone some people prefer to have quiet time without technology entirely.

You will want to snuggle into your favorite chair as you read this touching 365 day devotional. God Hears Her is written for women of all ages by women. I thoroughly enjoyed these lovingly crafted words by several Christian women authors. Friend, whatever season you are in in your life, you are sure to find comfort and joy within these words. I smiled, cried, and nodded along as I read the stories these relatable, transparent women told. This devotional is written in short one-page personal story form. I was touched by how charismatic these women are. I felt as though I was sitting face to face with a friend over coffee. I highly recommend this book. It is truly a treasure, one I am pleased I read. Within its pages, you will find comfort, joy, serenity, and hope. God is truly glorified within. I received a complimentary copy of this book from Net Galley and Our Daily Bread for an honest review. The opinions I have expressed are my own, and I was not required to write a positive review.