Aria’s Travelling Book Shop

Pub Date 10 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 31 Aug 2021
Harper 360, HQ Digital

Talking about this book? Use #AriasTravellingBookShop #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘Wow. I loved this story… I shed a tear or two before the end… Fabulous.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

This summer will change everything!

Aria Summers knows what she wants.

A life on the road with best friend Rosie and her beloved camper-van-cum-book-shop, and definitely, definitely, no romance.

But when Aria finds herself falling – after one too many glasses of wine, from a karaoke stage – into the arms of Jonathan, a part of her comes back to life for the first time in years.

Since her beloved husband died Aria has sworn off love, unless it’s the kind you can find in the pages of a book. One love of her life is quite enough.

And so Aria tries to forget Jonathan and sets off for a summer to remember in France. But could this trip change Aria’s life forever…?

A heartwarming, uplifting and hilarious novel of friendship, love and adventure! Perfect for fans of Debbie Johnson and Holly Martin.

Readers LOVE Aria’s Travelling Book Shop!

‘A poignant and whimsical second-chance-at-love story.’ Susan Mallery, New York Times bestselling author of Sisters by Choice

Oh wow, brilliant book… I didn't want it to end.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

OMG brilliant. Captured from page one!’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

Kept me reading past bedtime… More than just a feel-good read, it’s one that will stay with you for a long time.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

‘I felt emotionally involved with this book from the start and became totally engrossed… Had me laughing in some places and in tears in others. A brilliant read.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

Absolutely loved this… I enjoyed every turn of the page… Such a lovely feel good book.’ Goodreads reviewer, 5 stars

‘Delightful… So much more than a romance.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

Swallowed me whole from the moment I started reading, and sucked me into another world.’ NetGalley reviewer, 5 stars

This summer will change everything!

Aria Summers knows what...

EDITION Paperback

Rounding up to a 5. This is a precious little romance. Aria sells books from her travelling van; her best friend and fellow Vanlifers decide to travel a circuit of selling opportunities around France. Aria's passion is rom-com's and it is really just lovely how this romance unfolds. The beauty of France is the perfect setting for this adventure. Thank you to NetGalley, the publisher (HQ Digital) and the author Rebecca Raisin for the opportunity to review Aria’s Travelling Bookshop in exchange for an honest review. Publication date is 10 Aug 2021. Rebecca Raisin has written well over a dozen books; this was the first time I've read one of her novels. I'll be reading more of her books.

I love a good romance, especially second chance love. I also love books about books and bookshops but this one was different from the start. The nomadic lifestyle sounds so amazing and adventurous. Being able to explore new cities, small towns, and new countries! Meeting new people and getting to know another culture. There were so many quirky, book nerdy references that made me laugh! This book is a treasure about friendships, grief, love, and forgiveness. I read it in two days as I was anxious to read about Aria allowing herself to love again. I loved the story! Thank you #Netgalley for a free digital review copy for my honest opinion/review!

Aria's Travelling Book Shop is a delightful follow up to Rosie's Traveling Tea Shop. Lovable characters and a easy storyline of trusting your heart, putting aside past loves and learning to keep new and old loves in your heart. I loved the story and characters and hope Rebecca Raisin brings them back in future book.

Rebecca Raisin has done it again! A charming romance with a unique premise… If you love books and bookstores and lighthearted romance, this is for you! Thanks to NetGalley, the author and publisher for an advanced reading copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

I received this book for free for an honest review from netgalley #netgalley Cuteness overload this book was so great and so sweet it really got me out of the book funk thank you

A delightful story about going on with ones life when you lose the love of your life. Although, there are sad moments to the story, I found the story more upbeat and fun then sad. When Aria meets a man she admires a lot she does everything she can to stop wanting to move on, but after reading a diary from her deceased husband, she realizes that he never wanted her to stop living or loving after his death and so she starts to move on a little. Just like "Rosie's Travelling Tea Shop," the story is full of humor and kindness that makes the story well worth reading. I want to thank Harper 360 and NetGalley for this advance copy of this delightful book

I loved this! A sweet romance and just a nice, gentle read. Perfect for summer. I also loved the van life aspect of the book which is something I’ve always wanted to try. Overall a great story and enjoyable read!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I’ll read anything by Rebecca Raisin! She hasn’t let me down yet. I enjoyed traveling the French countryside with Aria and this fun read. Aria grieves the loss of her husband and tries to see if she can open her heart again with her best friend by her side.

I adored this book so much. It is a true representation of how much books mean to some. After her husband, TJ, died Aria started her travelling book van. She took this passion of hers and used it help heal her broken heart. She then meets Jonathan and realize her chance at love didn't die with TJ. I love stories of resiliency and the human spirit and this one showcased that in such a heart warming way!

Oh I am so in love with Aria and Jonathan.... since I was a widow and found a 2nd chance of love, this story warmed my heart. I just wanted to hug Aria and tell her to go through the grief process, honor your lost love, and then not to be afraid to slowly open her heart up again. And that Jonathan... he was so patient and never pushed her. This is a cozy, slow-burn joining of 2 souls. Don't miss it!

It was so wonderful to read a book that made me feel good from start to finish. I loved this and cannot recommend it highly enough.

Aria’s Travelling Book Shop by Rebecca Raisin was definitely a good story about healing emotions and loving again. Aria owns a traveling book shop is still grieving her husband’s death. Jonathan is an author who met Aria once and fell in love decides to leave this to fate. The premise of the story is overcoming grief to love again. Aria learns with the help of her friends to open and learn about herself and accept this romance. A great summer read! Thank you NetGalley for the advanced copy in exchange for my honest opinion.

This was a great read, a great escape into a new way of life. I wanted to be one of the readers and crawl into Aria's bookshop with a cup of tea and blanket and read for hours. Thank you for the chance to read this great book!

Aria's Travelling Book Shop is the lovely follow up to Rosie's Traveling Tea Shop. It's a great vacation read, There are such fun characters and several storylines about following your heart. Rosie and Aria are traveling in France with their vans and meet new and old friends along the way. I hope Rebecca Raisin brings them back in future book because they are great characters! Thanks you to NetGalley and Harper 360 for my review copy.

I love this story. The friendship between Aria and Rosie was great. Their back and forth conversations had me laughing out loud at times. I don't want to say to much about Jonathan but what a gentleman and so understanding. Great book all round.

Aria’s Travelling Book Shop, by Rebecca Raisin, is a fun summer read. The characters were loveable and the storyline, while light, was interesting and kept me reading into the night. I want to own a travelling book shop and be friends with Rosie!

Aria has a van that she lives in but she goes to festivals and has a bookstore in the van. Her and the other van owners are heading to France to go to various festivals through out the country. Aria still misses here husband that has passed away. She doesn't think she should date anyone because that would be cheating on her husband. This is a book that makes you feel warm all over. The characters are all so lovable.

I recommend reading Rosie’s Traveling Tea Shop first, but it’s not necessary to enjoy Aria’s story. Aria’s story was an emotional read at times and my heart broke for what she’s had to endure. When she meets Jonathan and is attracted to him, she feels like she’s betraying TJ, even though he’s no longer here. Will she get a second chance at love or will she continue to be alone with her books? Grab your copy and see what happens.