Junkie

A Cal Rogan Mystery

Pub Date 30 May 2011 | Archive Date 15 May 2021

Talking about this book? Use #Junkie #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

How do you hunt down your best friend’s killer when you’re a drug-addicted ex-cop living on the streets?

Cal Rogan has reached rock bottom.

Once a rising-star detective, he has one friend left from his old life. When he finds him dead, his former colleagues rule it a suicide. Cal is determined to prove them wrong and sets himself on a chilling path he never could have imagined.

If you like heroes who struggle with their demons, gritty urban police detectives, and clues you won’t see coming, get Robert P. French’s compelling debut novel and follow Cal’s wild ride from the drug-infested streets through the worlds of drug gangs, big business, and the super-rich to its stunning conclusion.

Junkie will keep you guessing to the very last page!

Cal Rogan has reached rock bottom.

Once a rising-star detective, he has one friend left from his...

Advance Praise

"...With many twists and turns provided I was enthralled with the story from page one to the very end." Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"A very compelling first book in the Cal Rogan Series ...So many twists and turns in this story, including drug dealers, violence, money laundering, more deaths and murders, greed and heartbreak." –Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"This is one of those 'can't put down' books and I enjoyed every bit of it. I... look forward to the next Cal Rogan mystery. Highly recommend" – Kaye, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"...pleasantly surprised by this book. It was absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to read the next one." –Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Junkie is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Cal "Rocky" Rogan is someone you would love to hate, but can't." – Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"A very compelling first book in the Cal Rogan Series ...So many...

EDITION Paperback