The Sailor in Polynesia

Love and Wanderlust, Book 2

Pub Date 03 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 30 May 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheSailorinPolynesia #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

After fighting to keep her sailboat in a bitter divorce, Mia embraces her dream to sail the South Pacific alone. Until handsome stranger Jonas drops anchor beside her.

Everything was fine; maybe my boat was a little more tired than I thought, and maybe it’s a touch lonely this far from my family. But that’s just part of sailing.

Then, on a remote tropical atoll, another boat drops anchor next to me.

It’s gorgeous, and so is the captain.

Jonas shows me everything that this sailing life could be—watching sunsets, snorkeling reefs, and enjoying camaraderie with his crew.

A sizzling kiss sparks two blissful weeks of passion, but he’s heading to New Zealand, and my little sailboat has to stay in the gentle waters of Tahiti.

There’s no way I’d give up my boat—she’s everything I’ve ever wanted.

But can I give up Jonas?

The Sailor in Polynesia features an American sailor, the Norwegian captain next door, and the forced proximity of a sailboat. Full of adventure and slow-burn steam, this standalone will take you on an adventure in the islands with plenty of pining between these two travelers.

The second in the Love and Wanderlust series, The Sailor in Polynesia is a standalone contemporary romance for everyone who wants their wanderlust to continue into the happily-ever-after.

Everything was fine; maybe my...

ISBN 9781954705036