The Vow

Pub Date 07 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 28 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheVow #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

**The number 1 ebook bestseller!**

Everything was perfect. And then her fiancé disappeared…

‘Dazzling’ DAILY MAIL
‘A terrific new talent’ PETER JAMES

Two weeks before her wedding, a stranger stops Amy in the street and warns her she’s in danger. Then that night, Matt, her fiancé, doesn’t come home. Desperate, Amy calls the police – but when Matt fails to emerge, she’s forced to call off her wedding day.

Then another man is reported missing, by a woman called Fiona – a man meeting Matt’s description, who was about to leave his fiancée for her.  He was supposed to be moving in with her – but instead, he’s vanished.

Amy refuses to believe Fiona’s lover can be her Matt – but photos prove otherwise, and it soon becomes clear that Matt has been leading a double life. As the police dig deeper, two conflicting, yet equally plausible stories emerge from two women who allegedly have never met.

The wedding day never happened. But the funeral might.

Real readers are hooked by The Vow

‘A breathtaking, suspenseful thriller with more plot twists and turns than you can imagine’ *****

Couldn’t stop readingSuperb story and twisty ending’ *****

OMG what a brilliant book, full of twists and turns’ *****

Mesmerising from the start’ *****

Lies, deceptions and red herrings galore’ *****

‘Truly a roller coaster of a read’ *****

**The number 1 ebook bestseller!**

Everything was perfect. And then her fiancé disappeared…

‘Dazzling’ DAILY MAIL
‘A terrific new...

EDITION Paperback

Well that was kind of a freaky book! Lol this book had lots of back handed shady plotting!! Kind of gives me chills! This book had lots and I mean lots of twists and turns! I never would have expected what really happened to happen! Crazy?! This book was definitely different than anything I've ever read! I definitely recommend reading this book! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

This was my first time reading a book by Debbie Howells and I really enjoyed it. I liked the first person perspective from three different characters. Everyone was a suspect from the very beginning right through to the end! I loved the ending. Great writing and a great book! I will definitely recommend it!

Loved this book!! Kept me guessing the entire time and made me doubt everyone. I loved the characters and the authors writing style. Would def recommend to anyone looking for a good psychological thriller!

Twists, turns, suspense a touch dark in turn right places. Debbie Howells will keep you on the edge of where ever you read …seat, bed, park bench … wondering what’s next.

The Vow was my first time reading Debbie Howells, but it won't be the last! This is a great psychological thriller that takes you through events both past and present to find Amy's missing fiance, Matt. Although I had a good idea about how this one would turn out, it was still suspenseful and kept my attention to the very end. This is not gory or contain a lot of violence but does mention abuse and murder. It is a good choice for both thriller newbies and seasoned veterans of the genre.

This was a really fantastic read. Lots of twists and turns, all handled really well. I guessed the big twist just before it happened, but that's because I was so engaged and coming up with dozens of ideas about what could possibly be the big reveal. I enjoyed that it was written in multiple POVs, and each of them added to the story. The title of the book is a really clever, appropriate one. Overall, a really good read that may have just picked me up out of a reading slump!