Smart Bitches Buy Bitcoin

A Simple Guide for Women Who Want to Learn the Truth About Bitcoin and Control Their Financial Future

Pub Date 01 May 2021 | Archive Date 18 Aug 2021
Success In 100 Pages, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #SmartBitchesBuyBitcoin #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

If you think Bitcoin is just a game for the “guys” or the smart “investors,” think again.

The first time you heard about Bitcoin you probably thought what we did: sounds like sci-fi nonsense and is probably a total scam.

But then we started to do our own research. A lot of research. We discovered some truths about the economy and that there is a financial revolution happening. We realized we needed to share what we’ve learned. It’s time that women understand and get in on the greatest financial transfer of wealth that the world has ever seen.

Most women didn’t get much of a financial education when they were growing up. But we can’t afford to shy away from Bitcoin because it seems a little scary or confusing. The world is changing and we have a real opportunity to take control of our economic destiny.

*Note: from the author of, Once Upon a Time, Bitches.

A Note From the Publisher