The Dating Playbook by Farrah Rochon - PREVIEW (Ch 1-4)

Pub Date 17 Aug 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #TheDatingPlaybookbyFarrahRochonPREVIEWCh14 #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

*** THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW; CH 1-4 ***

"This football romance is a total knockout: funny, sexy, and full of heart." - Kirkus Reviews, starred

When it comes to personal training, Taylor Powell kicks serious butt. Unfortunately, her bills are piling up, rent is due, and the money situation is dire. Taylor needs more than the support of her new best friends, Samiah and London. She needs a miracle.

And Jamar Dixon might just be it. The oh-so-fine former footballer wants back into the NFL, and he wants Taylor to train him. There's just one catch—no one can know what they're doing. But when they're accidentally outed as a couple, Taylor's game plan is turned completely upside down. Is Jamar just playing to win . . . or is he playing for keeps?

*** THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW; CH 1-4 ***

When it comes to personal training, Taylor Powell kicks...

A Note From the Publisher

USA Today bestselling author Farrah Rochon hails from a small town just west of New Orleans. When she is not writing in her favorite coffee shop, Farrah spends most of her time reading, cooking, traveling the world, visiting Walt Disney World, and catching her favorite Broadway shows. An admitted sports fanatic, Farrah feeds her addiction to football by watching New Orleans Saints games on Sunday afternoons.

Marketing Plan

For media inquiries, please email estelle.hallick@hbgusa.com.

For media inquiries, please email estelle.hallick@hbgusa.com.

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Oh. My. Goodness. I thought I wanted to read this book before, but after reading the teaser I am DYING to read it now. The first few chapters of The Dating Playbook hints at all of the things I adored about The Boyfriend Project: empowering female friendship, snark and humor, and of course romance. I am here for a romance between a football player and personal trainer. I am so excited to read the rest of this one!!!