The Secret to Prayer

31 Days to a More Intimate Relationship with God

Pub Date 31 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 22 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheSecrettoPrayer #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Everyone wants to know how to talk to God and get answers to their prayers. Yet most people are skeptical of prayer, or convinced they’re doing it wrong.

Is there a secret to talking with God?

God is more concerned about the condition of our hearts than the words we use. He cares more about the posture of our hearts than the posture of our bodies. And what is the right heart posture? Humility.

The Secret to Prayer will take readers on a 31-day journey, examining the heart and actions of biblical characters whose prayers were answered. On the other side of the journey, readers will have a more vibrant prayer life, and a more intimate relationship with the God to whom we pray.

Is there a secret to talking with God?

...