Satisfaction Guaranteed

Narrated by Lori Prince

Pub Date 01 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 01 Jun 2021

Talking about this book? Use #SatisfactionGuaranteed #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

For fans of Casey McQuiston and Abby Jimenez comes a bold, hilarious, and out-of-the-box novel about mixing business with battery-operated pleasure . . .

When it comes to her career, Cade Elgin has it all figured out. Only “professional talk” has become her default mode, relationships are nonexistent, and don’t even mention the word “orgasm.” All work and no play makes Cade a dull human. But when she inherits a sex toy store, Cade is caught between business and a store filled with every imaginable kind of pleasure—including her infuriatingly irresponsible and deliciously sexy new co-owner.

Selena Mathis learned the hard way that she can have too much of a good thing. Which is precisely why she’s taken an oath of celibacy and is focusing on how to make Satisfaction Guaranteed a success. She won’t mess this up. Not this time. But once again, Selena’s emotions are getting in the way and tempting her with a serious attraction to buttoned-up Cade.

But the shop isn’t exactly vibe-ing, and Cade and Selena are on the verge of losing both their income and the possibility of love. Can they find a way to work together . . . before Satisfaction Guaranteed runs out of batteries?

When it comes to her career, Cade Elgin has it...

EDITION Other Format, Unabridged
PRICE CA$30.98 (CAD)

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)

Hachette Audio and NetGalley thank you so much for this audio version! I listened to this book.all day yesterday! Went to a family dinner and had my ear buds in listening! LoL But I truly enjoyed this witty, fun, cute, hilarious book! The characters here were simply amazing! (that's how I wanna be when I grow up) The writing was done so well also! Bravo Karelia I loved the story, writing, the ending was amazing! So thank you for this advance read!