Adventure Dogs

Activities to Share with Your Dog—from Comfy Couches to Mountain Tops

Pub Date 23 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 22 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #AdventureDogs #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Let your dog lead the way to adventure!

Grab your four-legged best friend and start making the most of every day, and every dog year. In Adventure Dogs: Activities to Share with Your Dog—from Comfy Couches to Mountain Tops, author Fern Watt teams up with canine experts to offer more than 50 surprising new ways to strengthen the connection you share with your dog. Captured in vibrant, full-color photography, activities range from simple to epic. What would make your dog's "bucket list" of must-see and -do adventures? Find out together as you uncover your pup's special interests and skills using this adventure book.

Follow your pup into a world of herding, sniffing, playing, howling, and walking! From hiking a mountain or taking a smell walk in your own neighborhood to training like a Navy SEAL or practicing "doga" poses, Adventure Dogs has an activity or experience for every breed, personality, energy level, age, and dog parent. Our Dogs remind us that great adventures don't always require a passport-there are tons of wonders right outside our front doors.

Perfect for dog lovers, armchair travelers, and active pet parents alike, Adventure Dogs reveals inspirational and practical ways for us humans to understand, appreciate, and live in the moment with our furry companions.

Let your dog lead the way to adventure!

EDITION Hardcover
ISBN 9781797207834

This was a cute and fun read! I do not have a dog but I do plan to have dogs in the near future, so this was a very educational and informative read to give ideas on how to make a relationship with a dog interesting and well-loved. It also gives tips on how to be closer to them, understand them and benefits for each activity. I recommend to all dog lovers and even to people who have yet to find their furry friends like me!

This is such an incredibly fun book for dog lovers. It has a huge variety of activities and beautiful photography. I highly suggest this for any dog lover. Super fun read of ideas to try with my fur babies.

This is tail wagging good fun. The author, wanting to give her dog her best life, shares new and interesting things for humans to do with their fur babies. It can be as simple as visiting dog friendly beaches and national parks. Something more sporty like running a Canicross Race or competing in Dock Jumping. Or doing things that take training like learning herding or truffle hunting. I think there is something here for every type of dog whether it is a spa day or taking a road trip. Of course the book has fun photos of different doggos doing the various activities. This is an enjoyable and easy read that will delight dog lovers. Thank you NetGalley and the authors for a temporary ARC ebook in exchange for an honest review.

Adventure Dogs is an amazing book that features a huge variety of activities with dogs. Stunning photography is contained throughout the book. I loved the inspiration for outings. Perfect for the adventurous dog owner! Thank you Chronicle Books and NetGalley for providing this ARC.

A doggity good time! This darling book reads like a bucket list for all precocious pups and their adoring owners. Whether you want to dig your paws in the sand at the nation's best dog beaches, discover canine-friendly national parks or pamper your four-legged fur baby at a pet-friendly lux resort, this book has it all. Not to mention, it's full of adorable photos featuring adventurous animals of all shapes and sizes living their very best lives! it's time to pack the biscuits and hit the road with my sweet Lab, Lucy!