Rooms of the Mind

Poems

Pub Date 14 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 13 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #RoomsoftheMind #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

From the author of the wildly successful 2am Thoughts and Nineteen comes Rooms of the Mind — a journey into the parts of our psyche that can either hide and protect us or expose us to all that exists. Here you'll find an exploration of pain, heartbreak, and wonder at what the world might bring us next.

From the author of the wildly successful 2am Thoughts and Nineteen comes Rooms of the Mind — a journey into the parts of our psyche that can either hide and protect us or expose us to all that...

A Note From the Publisher

We apologize but we're only able to approve a small amount of requests here on NetGalley. However, we're sending free print copies of Makenzie's second book, Nineteen to the first 100 pre-orders of the print edition of Rooms of the Mind: https://amzn.to/3zMEdlq Email a copy of your receipt to info@centralavenuepublishing.com. Open to US entries only.

Advance Praise

“Rooms of the Mind is an adventure. It takes you through all the highs and lows of life; from the abyss of heartbreak and sadness, to the soaring sensation of finding love and hope again. Campbell has crafted a stunning and captivating read, and I’d recommend this collection to anyone who has ever needed to hear that they are not alone.” – Catarine Hancock, author of shades of lovers and sometimes i fall asleep thinking about you

“Rooms of the Mind is Campbell’s most vulnerable collection yet. It highlights the various, universal emotions one may experience in their life. It shines light on all the broken yet beautiful parts of us we feel so intensely. I walked out of this collection with reassurance and hope. That I am exactly where I need to be and that it is okay to feel every intense feeling that life and love bestow. It’s what creates resilience.” – Zane Frederick, author of i am tired of being a dandelion

“Rooms of the Mind by Makenzie Campbell is a highly relatable look into the spectrum of human emotion, and how we compartmentalize our own feelings. Take a moment to peer behind each door, and you’ll be sure to find a piece of yourself on the other side!” – Parker Lee, author of coffee days whiskey nights

Send To Kindle (PDF)